Sunday, August 16, 2015

Minion Math Books


I wanted to make little math books for my students.  They will use them for interactive math activities, number of the day, a place for their vocabulary cards, etc.   First I took the composition books to a local lumber yard.  They cut them in half for me for free. I added some yellow duct tape and the Minion masks (found at the Dollar Tree or Party City).  Next I drew a smile and colored in the eyes.  Finally I taped the mask in place, I covered the mask with clear packing tape. 



Ready to Go!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Welcome!
Hi! I am Gena Wolfson. I have been teaching for 29 years! I have taught many grades, but first grade is where my heart sings! I am a happy wife, proud mother to Sara and Jack, scrapbooker, gardener, Disney lover and Southern California Native.